Oglala Lakota Nation ARP Online Application

This page includes an online form application for Tribal Members. A hard copy can be picked up at the OST Tribal Headquarters.


American Relief Plan Act

Economic Assistance Program


July 6, 2021 – Enrolled Members Can Apply

August 1, 2021 – Pending Enrolled Applicants Can Apply

August 15, 2021 – New Enrollment Applicants Can Apply


Pine Ridge: 605-867-5635

Wakpamni: 605-407-0996

Oglala: 605-454-5090

Allen: 605-454-6551

Lacreek: 605-840-4651

Pass Creek: 605-454-6351

Eagle Nest: 605-441-7161

Medicine Root: 605-407-1521

Wounded Knee: 605-944-1071

Porcupine: 605-441-6136

Application Deadline

October 15, 2021 

Enrollment Office Phone: 605-867-1321 and 605-867-1395

Drop-off Applications at: Enrollment Office, District CAP Offices, ERAP Office in Rapid City

Covid-19 Household Economic Assistance Program


The Oglala Sioux tribe COVID-19 Household Economic Assistance Program provides assistance to eligible tribal members whose households have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 public health emergency and its economic consequences. This Program is funded by the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act’s of Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (FRF). Funding is limited and assistance is subject to availability of funds. Payments under this program are disbursed pursuant to the Tribe’s General Welfare Program.

The Tribe will take steps to keep this application confidential, but the Tribe, may be required to provide a copy of this application to the U.S. Treasury Department to demonstrate compliance with the ARP, FRF, and applicable regulations and guidelines. In addition, the Tribe may use aggregated statistical data for the purposes of advocating for additional federal, state, and other funding and services for the Tribe and its members.


Where can i pick up an application?

Enrollment Office, Tribal Building, all OST Program Offices, including Rapid City

When Will i get my check?

Enrollment has 30 days to verify. FAO (Finance Office) has 14 days to make check

Where can i drop off applications?

Enrollment Office, ERAP Office, CAP Office with Federal Monitors

Where do I send my physical Application?

P.O. Box 2070, Pine Ridge, SD 57770 (Do not Fax Application)

What happens after it has been submitted online?

After you have hit the submit button, the application is then forwarded to the Enrollment Office

What if i dont have my enrollment number?

You will need to contact the Enrollment Office

what if i submitted my application but do not have an enrollment number yet?

Any pending applications will be eligible to apply online on August 1, 2021

©2021 Oglala Sioux Tribe. All Rights Reserved.

REFERENCE: Ordinance No. 21-32

APPROVED BY OSTC: June 17, 2021